What is it?

At aged 10, I started photography in a local club.
On a rainy afternoon, we were shown rayographs (if you’re Man Ray, or photograms) and how to do them. (basically, you take an object, place it on some light-sensitive material, like photographic paper, and expose it to light).

I found this one in an old box, but can you tell me:
what is it?